Question
Posted by: Edward | 2008/11/17

Procedure for testicular examination

Hello doctor! I have to go for a testicular examination soon and I am dreading it, largely because I don' t know what to expect as I' m young and I have never gone for one before. Could you please tell me exactly what the doctor will do during the examination? Is there a set procedure that doctors are taughts? What does it involve? Thank you.

Dear Edward
The doctor will feel whether the testis are both the same size and he will feel for nodules in the testes and in the tubes going from the testis. Why do you have to go?