Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/10/09

Probles with my sex life

I would like to find out what must i do in terms of my sex life. I would have sex with my patner but i don' t come at all. And he will ask if i did which is so embarrasing to me. Please tell me what must i do as i think thats will destory our relationship as i love him too much and i don' t want to loose him because of that.

Is there something that i can do or medication tha i need to take in order to sort this out. I really need help.

Lolo

I'm just wanting to clarify whether you are male or female, Lolo. Sorry, but when you say 'I don't come at all' I usually associate that with male ejaculation, but I know it may also refer to female orgasm (and ejaculation sometimes).

If you are male, inability to ejaculate is a difficult problem to treat and you are likely to require a physical check up and professional help to overcome it.

If you are female, then it sounds as if you need to either explore your own sexual response so that you know what pleases you and then you can direct your partner, or if you already know what to do, then communicate this to him - he's not a mind reader, women have to help their partner to know what feels good. That said, you need to also know that 70% of women reach orgasm on only every 2nd or 3rd sexual encounter with a partner. Some women struggle to reach orgasm at all. There are a number of reasons why women aren't able to reach orgasm, including: inadequate knowledge of their sexual response, fear of 'letting go' and what this might mean (e.g. some women are afraid of losing control, some fear that they might wee), side effect of some medication (e.g. antidepressants), inadequate arousal, tiredness, etc.

1
Posted by: AK | 2008/10/09

If he loves you as much as you love him then you can tell him that you dont come and what it is u wud like for him to do so that you do.
i neva come during sex only thru oral stimulation and my man knows this and will pleasure me in that way. i was not embarrased to tell him.talking about sex issues actually makes u a closer couple. u will also find that the more open you are about sex with him, the more pleasurable and orgasmic it becomes cos your mind (and body) is at ease

Reply to AK