Posted by: minnie mouse | 2008-12-19

problems with reaching orgasim, stress,

My hubby and I have never been very sexually active in our 6 years of marriage. It started of with once or twice a week and currently we are at once a month, maybee. We both have low libidos, we have a lot of stres in our lives. We have always struggled financially. Hubby has so much stress at work, he hardly has a libido. We both masturbate occasionally(less effort1) we are also both overwieght. Hubby does not complain about the sex, I do. Currently my libido is higher than his, not that mine is anything to write home about. Another BIG problem is, that, when we actually have sex, hubby takes forever to reach orgasm, and sometimes he does not! This is so frustrating, it becomes like work, he will be grinding away, sweating, and just trying to orgasm while I lie there, wishing it was all over and developing a headache and body aches. He usually gives up after some time. Why is this, should he go to the doc? We are both 29 years old. Also I like kinky stuff, he does not want to hear about it. It feels like he is not attracted to me anymore! He takes long to orgasm even when masturbating. Help me please!

Dear Minnie Mouse
Your needs and ideas about sex as a couple will need to be explored by a sexologist as there are many facets in you and your partner eg desire ,delayed or retarded ejaculation that would be addressed in the learning curve about your sexual cycles .
The desire discrepancy will need attention from you as a couple .
Financial and other stressors are quite prominent in your history and will need addressing.
I believe that good sexual coaching and understanding will greatly enhance your sex lives.

Posted by: nico | 2008-12-19

lose weight

Reply to nico