Question
Posted by: teenager | 2011/10/10

problems with my foreskin

I have heard that when the penis is erect, the foreskin should come back to completely expose the head of the penis. Mine does not even come close to doing that, instead only the very tip is exposed. Will this cause a problem when i come to have sex and use a condom? (i am currently a virgin but am in a serious relationship)

This can cause an infection risk. It is better to consult a doctor that you can receive proper medical advice after an examination. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: CK | 2011/10/13

Been there, had that, got circumcised, happily ever after without a foreskin. Just get it cut off an you will be much better off. There is no way it can be stretched without other ongoing problems for life.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Brian | 2011/10/10

Speak to your parents about being circumcised - it''s a lot cleaner and you won''t have any more problems. Foreskins tend to give many problems - that just my own personal opinion!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/10

Reply to sexologist