Question
Posted by: c | 2009/01/26

problems with having sex

I have been trying to have intercourse with my boyfriend now for 5 months. Everytime we try its sooo painful and i cant cope. Am i too small or is there something really wrong as i cant get it in at all. We have tried lubricant and fingers first but still its really hurts. Obviously i was a virgin before this, but even now i dont know if i still am.
Please help

Some women have a very tight hymen. Have your doctor check this out.

1
Posted by: nn | 2009/01/27

Hi ! If you say the fingers enter then it should be no prob for penis. It could be the pain due to vaginal infection-Thrush.

Reply to nn