Question
Posted by: jo | 2008/10/09

problems with gf

I just got in a relationship with a girl 3 months ago.things were looking great.She is really the best girl i ever had.i think she is great.Recently she told me she might want to take a break? Dont know why! She told me it might be good for the relationship.That was the reason.I mean i think " finding"  your self is a whole load of shit.If you did not find yourself in the last 27 years(thats how old she is) then you would not find yourself in the next year or so.Now she is gone or work.And we use to talk every day. But we dont anymore.Surely i have a right to know what is going on! She ignores me flat.I really dont want to lose her but soemthing is up.I know she is very busy at work but surely you must have a break to contact her boyfriend.Can someone give me some advice!!!

I agree that "finding" oneself is often a doomed and pointless mission. If you don't find yourself soon after waking each morning, you have a bigger problem than you think. I find its generally used as an excuse by someone who realizes that they're really not so interested in someone who may appear to be more interested in them. Sometimes it may be genuine. We can't tell you which.

3
Posted by: jo | 2008/10/09

Hi Lorato..No offence sure you are nice but meeting people over the net is not teh way to go..i am from capetown and i am 27.

Thanks CS and anon for your advice.

Reply to jo
Posted by: lerato | 2008/10/09

sorry to hear about your grief - i am 28 and have found myself, how old are you and where are you from -maybe we can be friends.... no - i do not want to replace your girlfriend...

Reply to lerato
Posted by: Anonym | 2008/10/09

I also told my now husband but then boyfriend that I would like a break to go out with other people seeing that he was my first boyfriend and his parents nagged him to see other girls cause I was his first girl too. I went out with this other decent guy but deep inside I knew I would one day want to marry my bf so I went back and said I want him and he dissapointed his parents and didn' t went out with other girls. So what must be will be.

Reply to Anonym