Question
Posted by: *Cybershrink | 2008/06/18

Problems with FOrum function

Just to notify you, after the glitches with the site on Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday, though I see many messages were somehow posted by readers during that time, I still am unable to reach them through the Admin section, and thus unable to respond to them. And it is totally impractical for me to sit up all night and deal with three or more days of messages after the event.
So, I will respond only to messages posted after I regain access to forum messages, hopefully some time today.
Otherwise, please talk helpfully and kindly among yourselves.

,,,,,