Question
Posted by: Mary | 2009/10/12

Problems with ejaculation

My husband does not seem able to ejaculate. Is there anything that can help him as he is getting really depressed about it.

There are a number of reasons for problems with ejaculation. Has he always had this problem, or is it new? Does it follow surgery or some other medical problem? I would suggest that he has a physical check up first to exclude any physiological causes of this, and if none are found, then one would need to understand the reasons for this - is it an absence of orgasm or just ejaculation, are there changes due to aging, etc. Feel free to post a follow up question (please post a new one as only new posts are flagged for my attention) if you want to provide more details and see if I can be of more specific assistance.

2
Posted by: fem | 2009/10/12

Mary, does he ejeculate when he masturbates or when you stroke him or through oral? Is this a recent thing? Note if you are unsing condoms , there some that " numb"  the head of his penis ..thus delaying the orgasm....

Reply to fem
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/12

Reply to Sexologist