Question
Posted by: mary | 2010/02/19

problems with colon

Dear Doc,

I am getting married in a few months, i would like to know why is it that i cannot make a stole with ppl around me? I get nervous and unable to make a stole. My stomach tends to get bloated, i am at the moment using Lp299v, do you recommend this?

Bear in mind i am 25 years old. No children.

What can i do and eat that will not make me bloated? I can go for weeks without using the toilet, but then i feel very uncomfortable and aggitated.

What do you recommend?

thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mary

LP299V is a brilliant product and should healp with the bloatedness. Another option is Spasmo-Canulase.

Try using Duphalac Dry for a few days to help you be more "regular".

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/22

Hi Mary

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist