Question
Posted by: Ann | 2008/11/03

Problems after Abortion

Me Ann.
I was pregnant in January 2008.In march doctor diagnosed that i have rubella infection and doctor recommended to get it aborted. In April 10 doctor done the abortion.

By mid of May the periods started but i was not in regular. some times after 35 days or for or 32 etc. LAstly my perriods was in sept 24. but till now my periods are pending. done the urine test for pregnancy but it was negative. now a days i am feeling tiredness &  have gastric problems.

will u pls guide me in dis matter.

It sounds like you are not ovulating. You should see your gynaecologist to find out why.