Question
Posted by: Sckyler | 2009/09/10

Problematic bones

Hi Doc, I am a very healthy 29 year old but expereincing clicking in my joints from my neck, wrists, hips to ankles. I do pilates and this is uncomfortable but not painfull. Also struggle immensly to jog altough I am fit, my legs just cannot seem to hold my body or take the impact and then hurts so much I have to stop. Can you help?

Dear Sckyler
I think you should let a doctor look at your joints - I'm not really worried about the clicking - it is caused by the cartilage on the one side slipping over the other side, but weak or sore joints need further examination