Question
Posted by: John | 2009/03/25

Problem with wetting the bed

I' m a 26 year old male.I have for the past couple of nights(3) had problems with wetting the bed.I dream about having to urinate and actually doing it, but when I wake up I actually urinated in my sleep.I have never wet the bed before.This is a very embarrassing situation to me, as I share a bed with my wife.What could be causing this?

Dear John
Adult bed wetting is not normal and can be caused by Infections, diabetes, underlying stress, kidney problems like stones, or prostate enlargement. Please let your doctor test your urine for any underlying causes