Question
Posted by: Sifiso Thela | 2012/06/18

Problem with sleeping

Hi My name is Sifiso, I am a 23 year old university student in Johannesburg. For long period now have had problems with sleeping. Everytime when I get in bed my mind becomes so active, I THINK so much and find myself awake for long hours, what could be wrong and how can I solve this problem

Expert ImageSleep Expert

The trick is to displace those thoughts. You need to stop studying at 60 to 90 minutes before getting into bed. Then spend some time on some hobby activity, or something relaxing. Go to bed the same time every night, and get up the same time every morning.