Question
Posted by: Rob | 2010/08/05

Problem with Penis

Dear Doc,

This problem is rather embarrasing and I understand if it causes a few laughs.

I am a 35 year old Male, Married with 2 boys.

On the underside of my Glans where it meets the Corpus Cavernosum (Checked the anatomy on google so that I could explain where) I have a 2nd (very, very small) hole. The causes 2 streams of urine but over the years I learned how to stand at the urinal or would just sit in order to prevent embarrasment.

However, recently I have developed a secondary problem. When I am finished and sense that my bladder is empty I return my penis back to it''s rightful place and a new stream of urine exits my penis wetting my trousers.

This is very embarrasing, concerning and is starting to worry me a lot. This has been a problem for a year and I am really worried for hygiene and general health reasons.

What could be the problem with the new development? The first hasn''t trouble me as I learned to cope with this from an early age. However, the second isn''t something I''m managing to overcome. Where can I go for help?

Apologies for the awkward question.

Hallo Rob
Please do not suffer with this for one day longer - it is one of the most common birth defects called hypospadia, and it can be rectified with a small operation.You need to see an Urologist for this.

2
Posted by: Leo | 2010/08/06

What a pity your folks did not pick it up when you were born and also why wait so long (35 years) before having it attended to.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/05

Hallo Rob