Posted by: chaddles | 2008-11-20

problem with my chest

hello there

i wonder if u can help me. i am having a problem with my chest. the problem is that i have been coughing alot and when i cough my chest hurt extremly, and also when i cough and i breathe then it feel like i am not getting air through and i get hot flushes when i breathe. Could you tell me what it could be and if i shold be worried about it.

Many Thanks

Dear Chaddles
It sounds like you have a chest infection with bronchospasm. Try using Alcophyllex 10 ml every 8 hours ( do not exceed this dose as you will get heart palpitations) I think you need to see a doctor to get an antibiotics prescription.

Posted by: chaddles | 2008-11-21

Good Day Dr Bets

thanks so much for the assistance. i have a new symptom to the chest pains. when i am coughing now my coughing is making me sick (vomiting) what can the cause be for that.

Many thanks

Reply to chaddles
Posted by: JH | 2008-11-20

Go to your Dr!!! Still this afternoon if possible

Reply to JH