Question
Posted by: No smith | 2012/05/11

problem with male sensation

So I have no problem masturbating. I can do it easily and I can keep it up. I recently started having sex but feel very little sensation in my penis when I do which causes me to go soft. I however can do it myself . I find my partner extremely attractive and get excited so I don''t know what the problem is. It''s like I am too used to my hand maybe? What should I do...

The fact that you are the pone touching yourself during masturbation and knowing exactly how hard and where to touch makes a difference in the intensity of our sexual experiences. Your partner do not have the same advantage and therefor need your guidance as to where and how to stimulate you. Kegel exercises (google it for both men and women) could also add to the enhancement of the sexual experience.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Jones | 2012/05/16

REGULAR MASTURBATION:

Does regular play with myself cause one to have a softer erection/impotence or suffer from premature ejaculation .I Masturbate almost 3 times a week and i have noticed that i do this whenever there is no one to relieve myself with...This affects erections when i get someone...I do not get full hard erection and unable to penetrate my partner...

What kind of medications can help me achieve a hard erection?The problem is that by the time i feel hornier i do not get someone to sleep with.Most women don''t understand this and it is problematic because by the time i get someone,i do not get a full erection and this embarrasses me...

Reply to Jones
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/14

Reply to Sexologist