Question
Posted by: Ronel | 2012-10-25

problem with fiance

my fiance is very little interested in sex.we do have sex two times a week without a problem and when we have sex it is great but there would be a period that he just doesn''t want sex.I would give him hints and touch him and rub up against him but he would say i want sex always at the wrong time.we have talked about it and then he would say he is just like that and that he was like that always.I really don''t know what to think anymore.he will not go see someone.he made that pretty clear.he doesn''t see it as a problem.

desire discrepancies for sex will always be a difficulty and cause lots of difficulty in the relationship with lower and higher desire being the fightm . if you are unable to resolve then see a counsellor

5
Posted by: assist | 2012-10-29

Rajeshr@mtn.blackberry.com

Reply to assist
Posted by: rajesh | 2012-10-29

contact me

Reply to rajesh
Posted by: hubby | 2012-10-26

donkeykeenrsa at gmail dot com

Reply to hubby
Posted by: Ronel | 2012-10-25

@ hubby - no problem, whats your email ad?

Reply to Ronel
Posted by: hubby | 2012-10-25

We can discuss in private ....if u keen?

Reply to hubby