Question
Posted by: concerned | 2009/10/15

Problem with eye sight

I am a 40 year old female and recently I have been getting headaches often and at times my eyes would turn red. My vision is somewhat blury and I have itchy eyes. I stay tired even when i take enegry tabs. My mom is diabetic and lost her sight. Could this be related as I am not a diabetic but had my sugar tested and it was 4.6 not sure if this is ok or not. Please advise.

Dear Concerned
You may have other problems like increased pressure of the eyeball or allergies of the eyes. Please see an opthalmologist for a basic eye examination and pressure test.
You also may need to ask your GP to check your thyroid hormone levels and iron level.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Dear Concerned
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc