Question
Posted by: CandyApple | 2008/09/01

Problem when going to the loo...

I have a rather embarassing problem... in the past when having gone to the loo to pass faeces, the faeces was too big to pass through the anal hole thus causing the anal hole to stretch and tear. What I think is a small scab then forms on the tear. When going to the loo to pass faeces a day or three later, it is incredibly painfull as the faeces either rips the scab open or the anal hole size increases thus breaking the scab and causing pain, discomfort and minor bleeding. I dont know what to do about this problem, is there a cream that one could use or something like that?

Dear Candy Apple

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like if you are suffering from severe constipation and I therefore, recommend that you use Laxette Syrup, 10ml twich daily, for at least 10 days. This will soften your stools and prevent tearing. You can also apply Anusol cream. I also suggest that you use Dulcolax suppositries, once daily in the mornings.

Kind regards