Question
Posted by: essie | 2010/11/07

problem touching

I would like to know what must I do.My boyfriend dont like touching my private parts even if we have sex. He said he never touch any woman there is he dont like to touch it as this turn him off. Is this normal as this is the first time I came accross something like this. He like sex though, but every time when we have sex he is red in the face like he is embarressed. he enjoy it when i give him oral sex but dont want to touch me.

buy a few sex ed books and together page through them. in doing so, he will come to realise that there is nothing wrong with touching female genitalia. rather, in order to be a great lover, he will actually be encouraged to touch them.

16
Posted by: Genuine | 2010/12/01

Your boyfriend is so boring! he is taking out his lust. There is no communcation between u en your boyfriend. Get a life dear. he needs free lessons from experts.

Reply to Genuine
Posted by: me | 2010/11/30

not normal....my hubby can''t get enought of me....by touching all over and he love to suck me...

Reply to me
Posted by: ali | 2010/11/28

i need to watch someone -|- girl from the back

Reply to ali
Posted by: skirty | 2010/11/25

whos joking???????????

Reply to skirty
Posted by: Claudius | 2010/11/25

you guys have time to joke when this is a serious problem....i say dump the guy and buy a a dildo!!!!!!!!!

or .....touch yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Claudius
Posted by: birty | 2010/11/25

ME TOOOOOOOOO :)

Reply to birty
Posted by: skirty | 2010/11/25

i wudnt mind touching u......hehehe

Reply to skirty
Posted by: eva | 2010/11/25

Aowa it''s obvious mos,he''s not enjoying sex with you.he just want to take out his stuff on you.He has someone outside whom he''s enjoying touching .

Reply to eva
Posted by: Skirty | 2010/11/18

DEFINITELY GAY ....i love touching women everywhere everyday.....

Reply to Skirty
Posted by: Mare'' | 2010/11/18

If he does not like to touch her, what is he doing when having sex, floating above her? No serious, I think he is selfish.

Reply to Mare''
Posted by: Just me | 2010/11/17

Also wondering too if wer''e not leaning on the Gay side hmmmmm...
Guys in the closet definitely date women to hide from life, and will also ''fumble'' through the sexual side of things, however not handling it very well. Decide for yourself.

Reply to Just me
Posted by: wayne | 2010/11/10

sooooo gay

Reply to wayne
Posted by: mapholoba Miss | 2010/11/08

aibo! its not normal, cnt be normal

Reply to mapholoba Miss
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/08

Not normal at all,men love to touch a woman all over.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Charles | 2010/11/08

No its not normal. I for love love to touch a women all over.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/08

Reply to sexologist