Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-13

Problem reaching climax

Hello. Im in a loving relationship with a partner who will do anything to please me, however i struggle to climax. I build and build and build, but it seems there is no release and he runs out of steam eventually. We have great foreplay on even then, I only climax if I do it myself.

Is there something wrong with me?

Most woman do not acheive climax during penetrative sex and thrusting alone, without added direct stimulation of her clitoris. Your partner can watch you stimulate yourself to climax so that he can see what type, focus and intensity of stimulation you prefer. He can then copy this. He can bring you to orgasm using his hand and fingers, his tongue and depending on the sexual position you are in during penetrative sex, if you or your partner can reach your clitoris and add stimulation you may acheive orgasm more easily.

If the problem persists I suggest seeing a sex therapist.