Question
Posted by: nusty | 2008/09/01

problem, problem, problem !!!!!!

Guys,
Crisis here. I was involved with my late partner for years. We used to enjoy our sex life so much and we could do everything in the book of love making. Now I have a new boyfriend. We have sex like decent people, he seems like this " not so wild men" . I want to do more but I also think that I must just give this relationship a change and then I will explain to him how I enjoy the whole sex thing when time goes by.
The main problem is that his penis is not big like my former men. I' m tring so hard to get used to it but hey, I' m not getting used to it at all...... When he' s inside me, it feels like I' m very big to him and I realy don' t enjoy that much because he' s just floating inside me. What do you suggest I do, do i tell him that his penis is small or must I give it a chance?

First and foremost it would be important to just to 'check in' with yourself to make sure that your difficulty getting used to sex with this boyfriend is not about struggling to adjust after the loss of your late partner...

I would absolutely recommend that you do not ever tell him that his penis is 'too small'; this would be hurtful, is not necessarily 'true', and is certainly not likely to be helpful to your problem. A woman's vagina is most sensitive in and around the entrance and up to a couple of inches inside; it doesn't therefore take a penis more than a couple of inches long to be able to touch some of the more senstive areas. If your concerns relate to girth (width), then perhaps what you could do is practice some pelvic floor muscle exercises to increase your sensitivity and muscle tone to assist you with your arousal during penetrative sex ('knyp' those mucles you use to stop the flow of urine, practice this by repeatedly tensing and relaxing those muscles a few minutes each day and also do this during penetration). You may also try to focus more on the sensations in your genitals and gently guide him towards those areas which please you most. Remember that women may experience sexual pleasure through means other than just penetration, so if the relationship is one that you want to develop, it would seem worthwhile to explore different ways of experiencing pleasure rather than being slave to penetrative pleasure.

5
Posted by: anongirl | 2008/09/02

Nusty, if you feel his penis is too small then it is your right to feel that. If he cannot " do"  it for you then tell him its over, but dont tell him its because his willy is too small. That will hurt his feelings. I' ve dumped men who were too small. Hey if only I could get a decent size like 15cm and nice and thick I would be happy...

Reply to anongirl
Posted by: 1111 | 2008/09/01

nan, please read the post properly. She said her ' late'  partner you idiot! What do u think that means?!

Reply to 1111
Posted by: Nan | 2008/09/01

Girl u will never enjoy your man if u gonna compare him with ur ex. If he was good then why did u leave him? Dont even think about talking to him about this unless if u ready to end your relationship with him.

Reply to Nan
Posted by: Mmmmm.... | 2008/09/01

Thanks Lool you said it all , Nusty stop comparing the man with you ex and start appreciating what you have, tell you the truth true love is very hard.

Reply to Mmmmm....
Posted by: lool | 2008/09/01

the problems is that u compare him with ur late partner if u keep on doing that u will never be satisfied u. big or small as long as he knows how to do the job well.

Reply to lool