Question
Posted by: tebo | 2010/01/06

problem problem

Hi people , please help, i once fell in love with a man whom were supposed to have been married, so he' s been doing nice things for my brothers, like they are staying in his other house in town , they drive his cars, they visit his place to have supper and lunch, now the man i married sees this as a problem, what must i do coz he thinks all this is not good. please help , now he thinks i have an affair with my ex.

Clearly, this is something to discus fully with your husband, maybe with the assistance of a mariage counsellor at first. WHY, do you think, is this guy doing so many nice things for your btrothers ? Is he terribly gnerous with many different people, or is this generosity focussed on them ? If so - why ? Might he indeed think this would have an impact on you and make you start to feel fonder of him ? How, indeed, DO you feel about him now ? And what problems are there in your marriage, which may themselves need attention ?

2
Posted by: tebo | 2010/01/07

Infact i never stopped loving tis guy since we separated it' s only there was a misunderstanding between us so that caused our separation.

I do still love him but he never said anything to me .but i do not want hubby to realise this

Reply to tebo