Question
Posted by: lmiemie | 2012-05-08

problem or no need to worry

Hi. Me and my boyfriend are togheter for 7 years. He doesn''t say " I love you"  I also confronted him about it but he explained that he''s not a tipe of person who says it as he is not a ''feeling talking'' person. I do understand that. I am not sure if this is a problem, becuase he does show he loves me he just doesn''t say it? I am also starting to feel that there might be a problem with me, cuase I don''t think things will get any more serious in our relationship because it feels like we are just staying at one pace and one place

Some people, especially men, don't easily say "I love you" ; and very many people who do very easily say "I love you" don't actually feel love or act lovingly. And as you confirm, he DOES show his love for you, and that is far, far, more important. Maybe some sessions with a marriage counsellor could help, perhaps help you to clarify what more "serious" you are looking for in the relationship, and how to get there from here.

1