Posted by: Jean | 2009-07-20

Problem having orgasm

I have been married 4 months now and was a virgin when I got married. So far, only stimulation of the clitoris by my husband brings me to orgasm and not penetration. Is this normal? What can we do to help me experience orgasm during intercourse?

the majority of women only experience orgasm through clitoral stimulation. However through stimulation of the g-spot some women may experience both a vaginal and clitoral orgasm. please google 'g-spot stimulation' to find techniques on how to stimulate this area during intercourse.

Posted by: pp | 2009-07-21

We had the same problem,and what I did was to get a position where I can penetrate my wife and stimulate her clitoris, when she is at a point of no return I stop the stimulation and start to pump(sorry I dont know how to put it) Doing this I was later able and is still able to let her reach orgasm with penetration. You must learn your body to accept it, the way you want it.

Reply to pp