Question
Posted by: CC | 2011/01/26

problem eyes

Since I got back to work after the December holidays, my eyes were struggling to get used to the long hours in front of the computer again. Since yesterday it has become so bad that I can''t work on the computer. It is constantly watery and sore. I also have the flu and it seems that it''s also spreading to my eyes now. Is it just the flu making it worse, or can it be that I need to go for an eye test?

Hallo CC
You may have an allergy or infection (conjuctivitis) due to the flu. Rather see your GP as you may need eye drops or antibiotic eye ointment.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/26

Hallo CC