Question
Posted by: Joann | 2010/08/05

Problem body

Dear Doc

I have a big problem with my body. I''m a 32yr old female. I have a pearshaped body. My upper body is a size 32 and my lower 38. How hard I exercise and diet there''s no change in my lower body. I''m going to try lymphdrainage but i dont know what to do anymore... Do you perhaps had similar cases and what can i do about it. Can you suggest any vitamins to help with lymph? I dnt even knw if that wuld solve my problem. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Hallo Joann
Losing weight won't really make a difference in your body shape if your weight is normal for your length and BMI is normal. It may be worthwhile getting an opinion of a reputable plastic surgeon as you may be a candidate for liposuction. Lymph drainage won't really make a big difference.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/05

Hallo Joann