Posted by: kate | 2009-08-06

problem anatomical

I am worried. some flesh protudes out of my pubic region and is dangling. itis only on one side. when i pee it flutters due to my pee and thus scatters my pee on my inner thighs. I have to wipe it or wash it.I am in early teens and am embarrassed to discuss with friends or elders lest something is wrong. Is this skin ok or it has to be surgically removed. it also gives an ugly look. will it interfere in my sexual activities later when I grow up.

i suggest that you speak to your general practiitoner or a gynaecologist as a physical examination would be needed to determine if there is anything wrong, especially if it is causing you distress and embarrassment.

Posted by: kate | 2009-08-19

Mandy, I am in twenties and leave aside pulling lips Idonot even masturbate.

Reply to kate
Posted by: mandy | 2009-08-11

How old are you? I presume still a virgin? Do you masturbate frequently ? &  pull your lips... a friend of mine used to do this and had similar issue as you do.

Reply to mandy