Question
Posted by: BOK | 2008/08/29

Problem &  Trying to conceive

We need some advice, my hubby sometimes feels upset that he couldn'  t last longer as he ejaculate in the first 4 min. So he feels like he couldn'  t please me as much. I don'  t really mind as I'  m not judging him. We are trying to conceive and want to make it exciting and fun while trying. But what can we use to delay his ejaculation so he can enjoy it fully aswell and not feel guilty. Please advise.

Please post to the sexologist. There are things she will be able to advise you on.

3
Posted by: x | 2008/08/29

LOL DEE i totally agree girl!!! Ok bok here' s my advise try reliving your sexual attraction when you first started being intimate. You can really have fun with this. I mean when a guy starts getting intimate witha woman he tries his utmost to please her before getting the pleasures himself. You can " reconnect"  your bodies by exploring each other like in the beginning. And if he pleases you before entering you it won' t put pressure on him to WANT TO PLEASE you before he reached orgasm he will be relaxed knowing his woman is satisfied and you might just have a mindblowing experience yourself. Make a date at least once a week to try different positions and to really concentrate on foreplay. Baby making can be so much fun. Try to avoid using creams and stuff to make him keep it in longer as it can kill the sperm (don' t know how true that is but when i tried desperately to conceive i read on the internet to avaoid lubricants and so on as it might harm the sperm and egg) play games and just enjoy it. That' s my advise oh and don' t concentrate to heavy on the ovulation calender it might just put a damper on the fun. The more you want to conceive the more stress it puts on both you and hubby and it takes the fun out of practise! Let it be and remember..... Whatever happens-happens!

Reply to x
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/29

Sweety, 4 mins is long!!!

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: sasa | 2008/08/29

Hallo Bok, when you do foreplay, do it for a long time b4 he enters you, this is simple if you kiss him all over and lick his dick while you allow him to romance your breast and your body there' s no need to hurry by that you have enough time exploring each other' s body i just did that with hubby last nite and he wanted me for more rounds.

Reply to sasa