Question
Posted by: me | 2012/06/19

problem

hi Doc. sometimes after sex my boyfriend complains that his penis is burning. Any reason why this happens? It is not every time though and I am not aware of any infections either of us is having.

It is possible that both of you are suffering from a Candida infection. He can apply Apor cream, twice daily, to see if this alleviates the problem but you will also have to be treated and you can ask your pharmacist for Canesten VC. If this treatment does not work, consult your doctor to exclude a bacterial infection.