Question
Posted by: Jayne | 2010/11/01

Problem

I have a problem with my bowel movements. I eat healthily, have regular stools, and don''t battle with constipation or excessive straining. I used to battle with constipation years ago but found it was due to a wheat intolerance which I now maintain so don''t have any problems anymore. I don''t have bleeding, itching or any pain. However, I can feel a tiny bit of the bowel protruding when I sit on the toilet. It is not painful at all, it just slight bulges out.After I have had a bowel movement I wipe and obviously make sure I am completely clean but for a few hours after a movement when I go to the bathroom and wipe it is not clean. I wipe properly again but when I next visit the loo it is the same as id I did not wipe properly. This seemed to start during my first pregnancy and now seems to be getting worse in my second. It is embarrassing and I really do not know if I should mention it to a doctor or if there is anything I can do to correct it?

Hallo Jayne
You probably have a protruding hemorroid/anal tag causing these symptoms. You may also have a slight rectal prolaps. Please let your doctor have a look as you may need surgery to correct this.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: ..... | 2010/11/01

too much anal sex....

Reply to .....
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/01

Hallo Jayne
dr Bets