Question
Posted by: Nono | 2009/10/28

Problem

why dont i get to the peack when me & hubby r having sex?i dont come at all, is there something wrong with me, or is there anything that i can use to make me enjoy... please help

Many women experience difficulty reaching an orgasm just with penetration. Most of the time clitoral stimulation during penetration, or after or before is necessary. Using your own fingers to stroke the clitoris during penetration might help.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Rob | 2009/10/28

Hi Nono, the only person who can make you cum when you guys have sex is yourself. If you flood you mind with thought you won' t be able to get the satisfaction then thats what you' ll get. Relax, and look forward to the orgasm and it will come or try new positions that you are likely to cum with. it took us months to find a position that makes my wife cum and she cums always we have sex. what we do is we explore first with other positions and when my time nears we change to her position and it works like magic.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist