Posted by: Patricia Jessup | 2010-09-29

probiotics and persistent diarrhoea

Please can you help? I have been taking Lp299v and
Probiflora 4 for several years now in an attempt to control
persistent chronic diarrhoea.Could these actually be aggravating these symptoms,and should I stop taking trhem?
I have had several colonoscopies, and a number of benign polyps were removed about 4 years and have also undergone
a number of tests in hospital,but the doctors could find nothing wrong.Despite this,I am still suffering from debilitating fatigue and diarrhoea.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Patricia, thank you for the question.

Please post your question to the CyberDoc on the expert’s page and I am sure she can advise you on the best treatment and/or investigational procedures.