Posted by: delene | 2009-08-03

Probiotics and Celiac disease (gluten intolerance)

I hope this would help many patients suffering from this debilitating disease nl gluten intolerance. Our daughter is on a strict gluten free diet, but still presented with severe diahrrea. After being on VSL#3 probiotic sachets for the past 6 months, there is a VAST IMPROVEMENT. Ask your pharmacy to order, as this product isn' t kept on the shelf (only the capsules which are not as potent as the sachets) My daughter takes 2 sachts a day, but the difference cannot be measured in what the probiotics cost us per month. Give it a go. It' s also being used for Chron' s.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Thanks for the good feedback!

Posted by: wk | 2009-11-01

Thx to Gluten-free foods more readily available than yrs ago! Lived a " bread-less &  cake-less" life until +- 40yrs  was called " vol fiemies"  (" full of nonsense" )  now living without bloating abd cramps painful loints.

Reply to wk