Question
Posted by: LINDA | 2009/10/20

PROBIOTICS

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT USING PROBIOTICS COULD CAUSE SEVERE BLOATING? I TRIED THESE FOR A MONTH AND FOUND
MYSELF TERRIBLE BLOATED AND UNCOMFORTABLE?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Dear Linda

There are a number of probiotics on the market, all with different quality standards, indications and effectiveness. Your bloating reaction could have been caused by something else that coincided with you taking the probiotic, but it is possible that the probiotic you tried caused you to feel bloated, although often probiotics are used to decrease bloating. I would recommend that you try another strain of probiotic (depending on the reason you want to use it).

1
Posted by: Probiotics Expert | 2009/10/23

Dear Linda

Reply to Probiotics Expert