Posted by: Subramaniam | 2009-06-08

I had a viral gastritis problem and later doctor suggested me to take probiotics. I bought an immune pro probiotics powder which recommends one daily. I am taking the powder with water in the night before sleep. My question is can I continue to take it for more than a month?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Subramaniam
Yes, it is quite safe to continue to take a probiotic ongoing, much like you would a vitamin supplement.

Posted by: Sai Prasad | 2009-10-01

Hello Subramaniam,

My wife started taking Nutrilite Intestiflora since August. We found this is to be the only product with 7 varieties and max count of probiotics. She is completely free of allergies that she has been suffering for 12 yrs. She is in the medical field. Call me should you have any questions: 888-832-2175

Reply to Sai Prasad