Question
Posted by: probi | 2010/11/04

PROBIFLORA HIR LOSS

I have been taking 2 caps of Probiflora Strain9 for the past 3 months to help a candida infection. But since taking tabs, my hair is falling out in chunks everyday. Could I be sensitive to any of the ingredients? I have had an iron / vit b12/ thyroid test and they are all normaL Could the hair loss be due to the candida infection clearing up? or what could the hair loss be due to?

Hallo Probi
The Probiflora would not be the cause of the hair loss. Hair loss can be due to hormonal fluctuations (like after a pregnancy), stress, illness, iron deficiency, thyroid problems and in rare cases due to auto immune diseases or fungal infections. Hair loss due to stress usually happens about 10-12 weeks after the peak of the stress.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/08

Hallo Probi