Question
Posted by: probi | 2010/11/04

probiflora hair loss

I have been taking 2 caps of Probiflora Strain9 for the past 3 months to help a candida infection.But since taking tabs, my hair is falling out in chunks everyday. Could I be sensitive to any of the ingredients? I have had an iron / vit b12/ thyroid test and they are all normaL Could the hair loss be due to the candida infection clearing up? or what could the hair loss be due to?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi P

I doubt whether the probiflora is the cause of you hairloss. In some less common cases candida infections may lead to hair loss. I'd suggest seeing a doctor for an accurate diagnosis before starting self-treatment.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/11/05

Hi P

Reply to pharmacist