Probiflora Colon Ease

How effective is this for constipation. My husband suffers from deverticulities due to constipation. Must he finish all 8 sachets before he will notice a change or must he use the saches only when needed per day?

Expert ImagePharmacist

He can one sachet twice a day and I'd suggest let him finish the course - 4 days wort of treatment.

Posted by: Jay | 2016-07-27

Hi, i suffer from Ibs and have started using probiflora colon ease it really help. The problem is my colon is too weak, is there any other recommendations? Does it mean it lacks fibre? Should i add fibre suppliment aswell?

Reply to Jay

I would say the pharmacist should brush up on his spelling first, before giving advice