Posted by: jk | 2009-02-09

Probiflora 4 strains

I' ve just started taking Probiflora 4 strains. What difference can I expect in my body. I do eat healthily but I was suffering from a yeast infection that I bought cream for as well.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi jk
The expected difference in your body is that hopefuly the yeast infection will clear.

Posted by: nikki | 2009-03-23

You can take it for the rest of your life if you want to! You cannot overdose on probiotics!

You should avoid bread and sugar, they are the nasties!!! and drink plenty of water and vitamins so that your body can fight against the infection.

Reply to nikki
Posted by: Nelson | 2009-02-12

What food / and or substance should I avoid or should pay more attention to?

Reply to Nelson
Posted by: Nelson | 2009-02-12

How long can I take Probiflora 4 strains?

Reply to Nelson