Question
Posted by: Odette | 2008/09/03

Probiflora

I just bought myself ProbiFlora Intensive 9 strain. I would like to know if it will help with my constipation, bloatedness and gas. I suffer from these symptoms despite the fact that I follow a balanced diet, take in enough fibre and water and do regular exercise.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Odette
Apologies for delay in response. I guess I am too late, you must have started the probiotic.
Has it relieved your symptoms, are you feeling better?

24
Posted by: Mike Pat | 2016/03/12

Can probiflora cause blocking of the arteries?

Reply to Mike Pat
Posted by: warren | 2016/01/07

i would also say have your self cheched for something called H. pylori i am not a doctor but did some research my self so cheched it out please do your self a favoure http://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/770-mastic-is-more-than-an-antibacterial

Reply to warren
Posted by: sbongile | 2015/07/02

Hi I have problem of badbreath I have been in dentist for several times BT it keeps on coming back so I bought adult floral probitics strain2

Reply to sbongile
Posted by: Mlondolozi | 2014/10/09

Hi I would like to ask about Probiflora do they help with lactose intolerance .cause every time I have something with milk I get diarhea..and my doctor introduced the probiflora..does it help

Reply to Mlondolozi
Posted by: Mlondolozi | 2014/10/09

Reply to Mlondolozi
Posted by: Mlondolozi | 2014/10/09

Reply to Mlondolozi
Posted by: Mlondolozi | 2014/10/09

Reply to Mlondolozi
Posted by: Mlondolozi | 2014/10/09

Reply to Mlondolozi
Posted by: Mlondolozi | 2014/10/09

Reply to Mlondolozi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/07

I should like to know how to take Probofçora 9 Strain.

Posted by: storm | 2014/02/12

Hi there. My 2 year old daughter has thrush from a strong course of antibiotics. She has red raised bumps over her genital area. I have pro-B 2 drops and teuterina drops. Can I use these to add to her bottle or are they not enough?

Reply to storm
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/23

i have recently, within the last 6 yo 8 months found that i have the shakes...my hands shake...i get hot and when i' m out in a pub with friends/collegues i don' t drink my drink for fear of picking up the glass and everyone seeing the shakes. It' s not hectic shakes, but it' s noticeable. I find that when i stand for too long to then my legs start shaking....i get really hot whenever i notice the shaking and i sweat. Please help.

Posted by: yollie | 2009/03/12

Hi i am 31yrs and am bloated before my period starts i would like to know stage of probiflora do i use or can i just use the no.9 intensive capsules iv never used it before im not to sure which to start with

Reply to yollie
Posted by: Christina Claassen | 2009/03/05

I' m 9 weeks pregnant and want to know if I can start drinking it again. Used is before for vaginal infections and I have a geografic tung. Will it harm the baby?

Reply to Christina Claassen
Posted by: john | 2009/02/19

In May 2008 i developed a pile like growth on my anus. The doctors then treated it as such with medication/ointmentand antibiotics. Around August 08 i did research on the growth that does not heal only to find that is shows similar symptoms of an anal festula. A sepcialist confirm my fears and round about October I had an op when the Abscess was cut open and drained. November and December 08 the wound healed and in january 09 the wound opened again. This is when further research indicated that i could be suffering from my colon. (Pain awfull) I am seeing the specialist next week but weaht can i do to prevent the same Occurrence returning - it is rather bad because i have to continually dress the abscess with gause and cotton to prevent it spoiling on my clothes

Reply to john
Posted by: zie | 2009/02/17

I need more information on intense probiotics

Reply to zie
Posted by: tinkerbell | 2009/02/05

If I' m using probiflora intensive 9 strian is it dangerous if I think i might be pregnant

Reply to tinkerbell
Posted by: Hidi | 2009/02/03

hi there

Ive been having bowel problems for the last 7 years. I am a 24 year female constantly have constipation issues, i have been to doctors and im tired of taking medication.

Somebody at the chemist recommended that i take ProbiFlora, i bought it however i would like professional advise before taking it. Is it a good supplement to take? Taking the capsual, will this make my bowel lazy? Lastly is this a medication and would you recommend it?

thanks,
hidi

Reply to Hidi
Posted by: Nikki | 2008/12/11

HI Sandra
If you want to you can give your children ProbiFlora Pead - they can chew it, so it makes it easier for them.

But if you want to give them 4 strain or 9 strain you can - no harm can be done - only good! You can' t overdose them, so give them as much as you want - do they have specific symptoms or is it just digestive maintenance?

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Reece | 2008/12/08

Probiflora definitely works. it has regulated and balanced my system. the acne on my jawline has vanished and the thrush is under control. i have been getting occasional headaches even before i used Probiflora but since i control my bread intake, less dairy products and sugar, both the headaches and thrush have eased up.

Reply to Reece
Posted by: Nuta | 2008/11/18

Please can you answer my question about probiotic perhaps triggering headaches after a few weeks in use etc,also did not suffer with headaches prior to taking.I have also had a mild blood pressure increase recently.

Nuta

Reply to Nuta
Posted by: Cheryl | 2008/10/15

I have suffered with severe thrush for a long time &  was told that the 9 strain will be very effective - is this true &  are there other things that i can take to eliminate vaginal thrush

Reply to Cheryl
Posted by: sandra | 2008/10/15

is it safe to give my 8 yearold the 4 strain and my13 year old the 9?how many a day for each of them?

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Nikki | 2008/09/09

i think it will be best if you speak to the probiflora manufacturing company - Nutrilida healthcare, they helped me immediately!

Reply to Nikki