Question
Posted by: Rekha | 2009-05-14

ProBetix - Does it work?

I have insulin resistance and have been on medformin for a number of years. I have manged to loose about 4 kgs over this time but thereafter my weight yo-yo' s losing 1-2kgs then putting on and loosing the same. Many supplements like cinnamon have been advertised and now on the market is Probetix which is said to reverse insulin resistance and I would like to know if there is medical information to show that it works.

Dear Rekha
there is not really yet agreement world wide that it does help although it seems as if it could be beneficial. Honestly I don't think it will work better than metformin though.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/full/30/9/2236
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/41026.php

dr Bets

5

I only observed now that my blood sugar levels are high (11.5) . Can I use it and where can I buy it.

Posted by: K Botha | 2016-04-03

l would like to can one take probetix while you taking other medication? and what level can one take probetix.

Reply to K Botha

Hi.I.would like.to.know.if.this.probetix.is.good. IM.on.insulin .can.you.please.tell.me.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: allan | 2015-08-28

believe me this is a wonderful product ..the best I have ever taken the only ingredient in it that did not agree with me ..was my eyes due to the pine bark in it but It helped me to get off my medformin and rid me of my diabetes

Posted by: Frieda | 2015-03-20

It does help! I take it now for about 3 months and my blood Sugar level is very stable- had to reduce my insuline injections with 14 units! your own experience is the best one I think!

Reply to Frieda