Question
Posted by: Harry | 2008/11/17

Probanthine dosage

I have purchased probanthine 15mg tablets over the counter. I wish to take probnathine for excessive facial sweating. Please give me the correct dosage that I should take on a daily basis.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The dosage depends on your response to this medication - Recommended dose is 1-2 tablets 3-4 times daily.

Start with 1 tab at a time in the morning, and the repeat during the day if needed. It generally starts working withing 1-2 hours.

1
Posted by: Harry | 2008/11/17

Sorry.. one thing I forgot to ask you is when I take probanthine, how many hours will its effect last (ie. how long would I remain sweat free)

Reply to Harry