Question
Posted by: Jarred | 2010/07/06

Pro longing

Hi, I dont have a problem with pre mature ejaculation, I would just like to know how to pro long my climax. Just so I can go for a bit longer, any advice?

Remicaine cream (which is a local anaesthetic) could work for you (it does not work on real premature ejaculation (PE)). Apply a small amount to the penis head or most sensitive areas and wait to loose sensitivity. Remove excess cream as there is also the danger of anaesthetising the vagina as well.

Best method is- reduced stimulation positions, frequent breaks and mental control (which is the key factor).

Kegel exercises and maybe follow the therapy / treatment advised in PE so that you can become aware of your ejaculation point. Once identified, you can withdraw from stimulation and proceed when ready. Just Google “Kegel exercises FOR men” or try: www.kegel-excercises.com/- or
www.youtube.com as uploaded by eroticaxpression or greatsexgames.

2
Posted by: Don | 2010/12/13

Can remicaine jelly help with pre mature ejuculation?

Reply to Don
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist