Question
Posted by: nana | 2010/03/29

private

Dear Doctor

I''m a vegin and i was asking will be ok for me to go and open up my veginity to the doctor, i just got married now on the 6 march and i feeling a pain when my husband has to insert his penis to me, so the i dont know if will that be ok if maybe a gyno can open it for me, everytime when we have to make love i just shake becoming afraid all that. Is there any danger doing that?

It would be a good idea to see a gynaecologist to assess what the problem is. It sounds like the nervousness may be making you clamp your vaginal muscles though and this would cause pain. This can be helped with lots of foreplay and a lubricant like KY jelly.

4
Posted by: Nana | 2010/03/31

THank you so much

Reply to Nana
Posted by: MomE | 2010/03/30

There is a procedure the doctor can perform. The best would be to see a gynae and ask. You could also try a lubricant - like Durex, Astroglide, KY Gel or Assegai.

Reply to MomE
Posted by: nols | 2010/03/30

you must learn to relax and have a long time doing foreplay to get you nice and horny as well as very wet,let your hasband lick you and once you feel that you are cumming let your husband slowly insert his penis into you.

Reply to nols