Question
Posted by: nana | 2010/03/25

Private

i just got married and i faced a problem of not been able to make love with my husband, i was scared and now i want to know if its ok for me to go the gyno for him to open up my vegin since my husband penis is big.

Dear Nana,

What you describe is not an uncommon occurrence. There are many couples, who due to severe anxiety and feeling unsure, because of lack of experience and/or cultural and religious conservative upbringing, struggle to consumate their marriage.

I would suggest you firat consider seeing a sex therapist who can assist you get over the initial anxieties of initiating sex. Most women can accommodate most penis sizes. You need to know that your vagina is a potential space, that accommodates to the size of the penis as it penetrates. (remember a vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's head in childbirth)

6
Posted by: Nanan | 2010/03/29

Thank you dog i will try your advise, reason why i said his penis is big we tried 1st to inter into my vegina but it couldnt go through then after i started to penic, really i shake when he has to put it on me and i cant even control myself when i shake. THANK you for the advise i will try.

Reply to Nanan
Posted by: fly | 2010/03/26

Nana if really u are a virgin how come u think your man''s penis is big?I dont think it is bcoz u don''t have exp.Just open your legs and dont think about the pain but how u want to enjoy sex.We all started somewhere so stop being stupid and immature.

Reply to fly
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/26

Try Lubrication, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Nana | 2010/03/26

I''m turning 28 this year in May and i never had any sexual intercose before thank you for the advise i will consider it doing just that many people are talking about the pain that you will have it on which i had face that 1st whn my husband tried to open my vegin with his finger after that i just couldnt bear it anymore that''s why he then suggested that we should see a gyno which might help.

Reply to Nana
Posted by: Tom | 2010/03/25

Nana how old are you? I assume you never had sex prior to your marriage

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/25

Dear Nana,

Reply to Sexologist