Question
Posted by: Haoza | 2009/12/14

privacy in relationships

Hi, is it wrong to ask your woman to respect your privacy?

She has my facebook password, access to my email address and phone sms' . I' m not hiding anything, not cheating or anything, but I feel that those things are private to me.

Of course it's not wrong to expect privacy even within a close relationship. Has she any good reason to be so suspicious of you ? Does she give you all her passwords to inspect all of her private documents, too ? If she was so concerned, would it not be better for her to discuss this with you, and look at some of whatever is bothering her, WITH YOU, rather than insisting on having passwords to enable her to snoop whenever she feels like it ?

4
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/12/15

Well if you have nothing to hide and you really love her and want to spen the rest of your life with her then what the hell.
Let her have whatever she wants if it will keep her happy.
We women just like to know even if we do trust you.
If she is just being bossy, nosy &  rude about it then change your passwords and let her find someone her to be a pushover.

Reply to Kelly

Posted by: Pal | 2009/12/14

She doesnt trust herself, or maybe she is cheating so she is trying to cover up for what she is doing by looking at your every move.

If she knows that you can cheat her using facebook and all of that, she should hae done it before.

Not that i want to plant seeds in your head, but think about it.

Gud luck!!

Reply to Pal
Posted by: bloodrain | 2009/12/14

obivously she doesnt trust you

Reply to bloodrain