Question
Posted by: Maria | 2011/06/15

Princesses

CS I had a good chuckle now at your comment on calling girls princesses. Not really sure why I used the term as my own daughter will be horrified if I call her my princess and she is certainly not treated like royalty! I think it''s more a sense of being a very important person in your mother''s life, but still a child with a certain place and role.

Hmm. And while almost every mother's daughter is a very important person in mom's life, so few mom's have had any actual relationship with a princess, and so few of those seem to be happy ones !

1