Question
Posted by: kwathitha | 2009-02-03

Primulut

hi doc,

I have missed my periods for 2 months now and my nipples are itching but i am not pregnant what could it be?

Before then my gaeno prescribed primulut(not sure with spelling) then I only had my periods the month i took the drugs then after nothing happended to date.

You probably have an underlying hormonal problem. I presume this is why you were given the Primalut. You should see your doctor again to decide on the next step.

2
Posted by: paty | 2009-02-06

I think you 1st need to find reason why u miss ur period ask for scan, ask the Gyn to see if you dont have a cysts or maybe it could be your hormones but cysts can really stop your period and feel preggies specially when you ttc

Reply to paty
Posted by: mini me | 2009-02-03

I would sugest that you go back to your dr for a scan and full check-up. My dr had to use Postoval to get me started as Primolut N also did not work with me

Reply to mini me