Question
Posted by: Inquiry | 2008/06/10

primolut n

hello been on primolut n for 15 days got my period 3 days after finishing them on the 11 may got my period since then on the 22 day being the 30 of may got a brownish fluid like the end of my period for 2 days very little like spotting! Now day 31 after my last period is this usual being late or there to be irregularity after taking the primolut n!

You need to find out why your periods are staying away. The primolut just made your period comeat that point.

1
Posted by: KHOSH | 2008/11/06

Hi Doc,

I have missed my periods for 3 months and went to a gaeno he then prescribed me Primolut N,whai is thi drug for and i completed the treatment today but still no periods

Reply to KHOSH